Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birds are chirpping & it's bound to be a beautiful day . . .

Good Morning, the house is completely quiet (with two four year olds that is quite amazing), the birds are chirpping, and I have an UH-MAZING day lined up ... SO EXCITED!

I love when I have the opportunity to shoot classic pin up style photos & I get to spend all day with one of my favorite women at some kick'n venues! We're gonna start our day up at my Poppy's where he collects vintage cars and then off to the Reading Air Show to take advantage of all the great props (planes, car, jeeps you name it) that the WWII renacters take there. Can't wait to post them later ...

Also a quick congrats to the winners of our first ever auction, Sara U, Lois B, Jen M, Chris H, Tricia F I can't wait to capture all of your beautiful memories :)

Finally, today is the last day of the spring season for my sons soccer :( Where does the time go?? He is so excited about his big game today, I'm so proud of him and can't wait to watch him play! 

My twin sons, Connor & Ayden

No comments:

Post a Comment