Sunday, June 5, 2011

Confidence shines in everything we do . . .

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to take photos of my Step-Mom, Vetta. The pictures are supposed to be a surprise birthday present for my Dad { lets hope his non-tech savyness keeps him away }. I absolutely adore her and love her for so many reasons ... but yesterday her confidence and exuberance topped the list! 

We started off our morning at my Poppy's house and used his fantastic collection of antique cars as the PERFECT back drop for her vintage themed session. She looked beautiful in everything but I was a big fan of her take on Rosey the Rivetor ... {and might I add we had some good belly laughs}. By the way car parts are much heavier then they appear!

This weekend was also the Reading Air Show that highlights everything wonderful and historic from the WWII era ... could we have been any luckier?!? So we packed up the families, (my boys, husband, nephew and sister) for what seemed to be the longest 45 minute drive  and arrived at the coolest venue EVER!  Aside from the occasional wounded solider just passing by (complete with gory fake blood) it was truly phenomenal and we captured some great moments!







I hope you enjoyed these shots as much as I loved taking them! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment